As we’re now well into 2022 and many will be cracking on with their plans we wanted to take stock of where we believe the world of social marketing will go for the remainder of the year.
For our first webinar of the year we’re lining up what will be an excellent panel to discuss our predictions for the year ahead and answer all the questions you may have.
Within this there’s a ton of stuff to cover from the general direction of social media marketing through to specific tactics that we’re seeing working right now.
We’re all hoping that the wider environment will bring more and more freedoms as we’re now (hopefully) on the outward curve of the pandemic. But what does this mean for your marketing plans?
Joining us for the discussion will be:
- Rochana Shrestha (Social Content Creator at Monzo Bank)
- Lisa Pratt (Digital Marketing Lead at Girlguiding)
- Dan Lifton (Head of Client Services at Overdrive Digital)
If that sounds good to you then save your space by registering for the webinar here!
As per usual, we’re ditching the slides and spending the session having a relaxed conversation with our expert panel. It’s a super relaxed format and plenty of time for your Q&A. We’d love to hear any questions you have, so if there is anything you want to ask then please do drop us a line 🙂
What we’re looking to cover:
- Key learnings from 2021 in digital marketing
- How we will need to adapt to changes in consumer behaviour
- What platforms will be key for 2022
- Biggest potential challenges for 2022 and how to overcome them
- How to measure success when year on year comparisons may be skewed
- What creative is working and what you need to produce
- Paid social tactics that we predict will be the biggest hits of the year
- Answering all your questions 🙂
See you on the 16th!