*EDIT – please feel free to watch the recording here:
Feel like you’ve hit a bit of a wall when it comes to Facebook Ad performance? Want to ask a load of questions but not sure where to do so? We’re excited to say that we are launching a new series of webinar based training sessions that are free to attend.
The idea here is to put something together that goes beyond a standard webinar and involves far more interaction from attendees. As such, there will be plenty of Q&A time for any question to be asked no matter how big or small – the more conversation the better.
The goal is to make sure anyone attending the sessions leaves with an actionable set of things they can implement to improve their campaigns right away.
Our first session, to be held on the 14th November will be all about how to go beyond the basics with Facebook Ads and start improving on your business goals be that leads, sales or a general improvement in performance.
Who is This Session For?
- Anyone who’s tried running Facebook Ads but has hit a brick wall in terms of performance / progress
- Anyone looking to get more insights from their campaigns
- Anyone looking to get more buy-in from within their organisation to scale up their Facebook Ad activity
What The Session Will Cover:
- How to dissect your campaigns to find out exactly where the business value is coming from
- How to get access to the right data in order to make informed decisions on where to increase spend
- How to make the Facebook pixel work hard for you, going way beyond simply using it as a reporting tool
- Genuine techniques that we’ve found to improve performance (backed up by evidence!)
- A list of useful tools that you can use to improve performance
If the above sounds like it would be useful for you, sign-up up now by following the registration link below:
We look forward to seeing you on the 14th November!