Being one of the first to maximise the potential on a new advertising platform is an opportunity that only comes around so often.
Although Quora Ads have been available for two years, compared to LinkedIn, Facebook and Google – it’s still relatively under utilised. And with 300 million monthly active users, this makes it pretty exciting. Check out some figures on Quora’s usage here.
In this episode we talk to JD Prater, Ad Evangelist from Quora Ads about how new advertisers can get started, and some of the tactics and strategies you’ll want to be using on the platform.
What this episode covers:
- JD’s background and how he got the role at Quora
- Quora Ads top topics and sectors
- Targeting and bidding strategies
- Creative options and ad placements
- Quora Quick Start (get free 1-1 support for new accounts!)
If you’re interested in trying Quora Ads, this one’s definitely the episode for you!
Check it out here: