The importance of video is talked about a huge amount, however solid advice on the strategy behind video is often missing.
Without a clear strategy and well thought through set of objectives, the investment in this format runs a huge risk of falling flat.
In this episode I speak with video strategist Phil Nottingham and discuss how brands should approach video, how video should be measured and some of the bigger mistakes we should try and avoid.
This turned out to be an excellent chat with a ton of useful advice. If you’re looking to put more time into video or are re-assessing your approach this is well worth a listen!
What this episode covers:
- Common mistakes made with marketing video
- How to measure performance and business impact of video
- Tactics for video distribution and the differences in platforms
- How to define your video strategy
- How to get started with video
Subscribe for more: