2019 has been an amazing year for Overdrive Digital, with the team expanding and lots of new people and clients joining us. And on that note, we’re hiring again!
This time we’re looking for a PPC executive – you can see the full job spec below, but first I wanted to give a little bit of a taste as to what it’s like working here.
A large part of the idea behind setting up Overdrive three years ago (ish) was to gather a bunch of people who were a) great at what they do and b) love coming into work together each day. 2019 feels like the year that we really started to achieve this.
Here’s a little snapshot of our day out in September – a rather hilarious day spent on a barge, chugging slowly along the River Wey:
Don’t just take my word for it though – here’s a few words from Nina who joined our team in January:
“Working at Overdrive Digital has been amazing so far! As a recent graduate, I have enjoyed learning valuable skills from my role as a Paid Media Executive, as well as refining my existing skillset. Our client base is varied in sector, which keeps workload engaging and interesting. As a young company, there is plenty of room for growth and steps to progression are clearly addressed and well-nurtured. The office atmosphere is lovely and relaxed, and I am happy to be part of such a lovely team!”
If you want a bit more flavour of what we’re like, do feel free to give us a follow on Instagram:
As well as having an excellent time, there is also a huge focus on personal development. Everyone on the team gets a healthy training budget each year to spend on training courses or conference tickets. The onus is on you to find what you feel would be valuable, ultimately giving you the opportunity to get investment in the areas where YOU feel you need it.
On top of all of this, I also really believe that sharing the success of the business is really important. We do a profit share bonus scheme and are always looking for ways to make everyone feel like part of the success.
If this sounds like the kind of environment you’d like to work in and you have a proven year’s experience in PPC, please do get in touch.
If PPC isn’t quite your thing, but you’re interested in a career in digital marketing then please do also get in touch – there are more opportunities around the corner and we’d love to connect!
Job description below:
Overdrive Digital are a specialist digital agency who work closely with their clients in order to get the best results possible from campaigns whilst building fun, trusting relationships with those we work with.
As PPC Executive, you will be joining an enjoyable and dynamic working environment and playing a big part in helping us achieve even better results for our clients. We’re lucky to work with some great people and products, and need your help to make their businesses more successful.
You must have:
- An eye for detail
- Be ambitious / entrepreneurial
- Be inquisitive about the field
- Be highly organised
Our key values as an agency are to focus on delivering great results for our clients whilst building excellent long-term relationships.
We’re a fast-growing business which means ample opportunity for your own development as our team grows. Your growth will be managed at a comfortable pace and we truly believe that enjoying your work is a hugely important part of life. If that sounds like something you would enjoy – we’d love to hear from you!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The primary role of this position is to support your account management team with the day to day execution of client campaigns. Regular tasks include creating ads, building audiences and assisting with client reports. Through your work, you will play a big role in the success of our client’s campaigns.
With regular training and opportunities to attend industry conferences, you’ll be encouraged to develop and find the areas that excite you most about marketing our clients’ products and services.
We are looking for someone who has a keen, demonstrable interest in the field of digital marketing/paid search and is eager to learn more.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ad creation and copywriting
- Audience building and campaign setup
- Keyword research and PPC account builds
- Uploading creative / day to day management of accounts
- Daily, weekly and monthly ad account optimisations
- Monitoring performance on ad tests and adjusting actions accordingly
- Brainstorming new ideas for accounts
- Reporting to clients
If you love all things digital and enjoy a challenge – let us know by applying with a clear, well-articulated cover letter and C.V. You are required to have:
- 1-2 years hands on PPC experience
- A high standard of English (both written and spoken).
- Can demonstrate a keen interest in the field
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Basic experience in Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager preferable
- A keen learner and committed to your own development
- A keen eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- You will be required to complete a task during the interview process
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- Staff days out and regular team meals & drinks
- The opportunity to make a huge impact in the growth and success of a new business
- Training and conference budget in line with a personal development plan
- A company laptop
- Develop to a stage where you own the performance of your accounts and client relationships
- Annual % of profit bonus
- Town centre working location with excellent transport links and great options for food!
We will require references after the first interview stage.