Senior Paid Social Executive
Salary: £26,500 – £30,000 DOE
Are you getting slightly tired of reading job ads that use overly formal language, sound exactly the same and list the same benefits and perks as everyone else?
We understand that finding a role is hard work, but also the importance of YOU choosing the right company to trust with your career. You can read all about the role and all of our brilliant perks below, but the headline news is that we take your development and general happiness seriously.
When managed correctly, working in a specialised agency offers so many benefits; you get exposure to multiple businesses, you’re at the sharp end of developments in paid media, and you get to work collaboratively with similarly excellent people.
We’re an agency that help our clients grow through the effective use of paid media, with a specialism in paid search and paid social. If you really want to get a feel for who we are, come and check us out on social for a view on what life at Overdrive Digital is like.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Working as a senior executive on our team means you will be working closely with your team lead to run the day to day on a small number of accounts.
If you have an initial amount of experience in paid media, this role offers a great opportunity to step up the ranks and start taking on more responsibility, whilst avoiding stepping into a situation with a huge amount of pressure.
Whilst no day is ever exactly the same, your activities will include the following:
- Ad creation and copywriting
- Campaign setup
- Joining client calls and sharing performance updates
- Day to day management of accounts
- Daily, weekly and monthly ad account optimisations
- Keeping up to date with industry news and changes
- Monitoring performance on ad tests and adjusting actions accordingly
- Brainstorming new ideas for accounts
- Reporting to clients
If all of the above sounds good, here’s what we need to see:
- 1 year Paid social or PPC experience
- Client management / servicing experience preferred
- A high standard of English (both written and spoken).
- Can demonstrate a keen interest in the field
- Proficient in G Suite, including Google Sheets
- Basic experience using Google Analytics preferable
- Basic experience in Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager preferable
- A keen learner and committed to your own development
- A keen eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- You will be required to complete a task during the interview process
What You’ll Get:
Alongside a competitive salary, we have worked hard to come up with a package that gives back and reflects a lifestyle where everyone enjoys coming to work, but are also free to leave at the end of the day and enjoy life.
Please note that the obvious things like company laptop, free tea & coffee etc are not listed below as these are (in our opinion) essentials for doing the job.
- Phone allowance of £600 (paid every two years on your work anniversary)
- Friday afternoon off, once per month
- £1,000 annual training budget
- Employer pension contributions of 5%
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday
- Additional ‘free’ days leave between Xmas & new year (non bank holidays)
- Flexible WFH / office working
- Work up to 2 weeks per year abroad, wherever you like
- 5% new business commission for any successful introductions (even though this is not part of your role)
- Private medical care including counselling & mental health support
- Enhanced paternity & maternity cover
- 1 month paid sabbatical on your 5 year work anniversary
We will require references after the first interview stage.
Salary: £26,500 – £30,000 DOE