Senior PPC Account Manager
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 DOE
Are you getting slightly tired of reading job ads that use overly formal language, sound exactly the same and list the same benefits and perks as everyone else?
We understand that finding a role is hard work, but also the importance of YOU choosing the right company to trust with your career. You can read all about the role and our benefits package below, but the headline news is that we take your development and general happiness seriously.
When managed correctly, working in a specialised agency offers so many benefits; you get exposure to multiple businesses, you’re at the sharp end of developments in paid media and you get to work collaboratively with similarly excellent people.
We’re an agency that help our clients grow through the effective use of paid media, with a specialism in paid search and paid social. If you really want to get a feel for who we are, come and check us out on social for a view on what life at Overdrive Digital is like.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Working as Senior PPC Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a set of key accounts and contributing to the development of our service offering:
- Key account management – ensuring our top PPC clients get the best service and performance
- Service development – supporting with the development of our PPC offering, maintaining our reputation and ensuring we remain at the cutting edge
- Account growth – creating a clear plan and pitching opportunities for account growth and revenue from PPC services
- Team development – supporting with recruitment, planning staff training and ensuring the PPC team have the necessary skills to grow
- Marketing – contributing to our marketing through the podcast, emails and speaking engagements.
- QBRs – conducting quarterly reviews with key clients, and planning a ‘key account management’ approach to servicing our paid social clients
If all of the above sounds good, here’s what we need to see:
- 2-3 Years experience in a similar role
- A track record of PPC / paid media performance
- Detailed experience of the Google Ads platform
- Experience with Looker Studio, Google Analytics, GA4 and Google Tag Manager
- A high standard of English (both written and spoken).
- Can demonstrate a keen interest in the field
- Proficient in G Suite, including Google Sheets
- A keen learner and committed to your own development
- A keen eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent relationship building skills
- You will be required to complete a task during the interview process
What You’ll Get:
Alongside a competitive salary, we have worked hard to come up with a package that gives back and reflects a lifestyle where everyone enjoys coming to work, but are also free to leave at the end of the day and enjoy life.
- Phone allowance of £600 (paid every two years on your work anniversary)
- Company wide Friday off – once per quarter
- £1,000 annual training budget
- Employer pension contributions of 5%
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday
- Additional ‘free’ days leave between Xmas & new year (non bank holidays)
- Flexible WFH / office working
- Work up to 2 weeks per year abroad, wherever you like
- 5% new business commission for any successful introductions (even though this is not part of your role)
- Private medical care including counselling & mental health support
- Enhanced paternity & maternity cover
- 1 month paid sabbatical on your 5 year work anniversary
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 DOE