PPC Account Manager
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 DOE
Overdrive Digital are a specialist digital agency who work closely with their clients to generate the best results possible from campaigns whilst building fun, trusting relationships with those we work with.
As PPC Account Manager, you will be joining an enjoyable and dynamic working environment and playing a big part in helping the business grow. We’re lucky to work with some great people and products, and need your help to make their businesses more successful.
You must have:
- An ambitious / entrepreneurial attitude
- Be self-motivated and invested in your own development
- Have 2+ years’ experience running PPC and or paid social campaigns agency side
- Have a proven track record of generating profitable results
- Be highly organised
- An eye for detail
Why Overdrive Digital?
Life is about a lot more than work, but the work you chose to do makes up a significant chunk. It’s a big decision.
Job satisfaction, career development, fun and an employer who doesn’t demand your soul are all hugely important. It’s our biggest responsibility to make this happen for our team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Using your past experience to implement and improve internal processes, this role will have a vital influence in the quality and consistency of the service we offer. Being part of a growing business, you will also be involved in mentoring junior members of staff and contributing to the culture of the agency.
This role would suit someone who is excited at the prospect of having a large influence over a growing business.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Crafting and implementing highly effective campaign strategies
- Managing a small team of PPC executives
- Improving and managing internal workflows and processes
- Mentoring and training new staff members
- Analysing performance and identifying opportunities for account growth
- Maintaining our excellent relationships with existing accounts
- Producing client reporting & improving reporting processes
- Project managing and quality control of your accounts
- 2+ years’ experience in an agency environment
- A detailed understanding of Google Ads
- Experience of tracking campaigns in Google Analytics
- Experience managing a small team preferred but not required
- Advanced experience with Google Sheets
- A proven track record of campaign results
- An up to date understanding of industry changes and developments
What You’ll Get:
- Annual % of profit share bonus
- Staff days out and regular team meals & drinks
- Flexible WFH / Office working
- Town centre location in Guildford
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday
- New business commission on any opportunities you bring
- The opportunity to make a huge impact in the growth of our business
- Generous annual training and a conference budget in line with a personal development plan
- A company laptop
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 DOE
We will require references after the first interview stage.
If you love all things digital and enjoy a challenge – let us know by applying with a clear, well-articulated cover letter and C.V.