Hi all and welcome back to another episode!
For this episode I’m joined by Britney Muller, Senior SEO Scientist at Moz.
Many people will know Moz for their tool suite, guides and educational content. Moz’s beginners guide to SEO is often a first step for people entering the industry, but how is this balanced against offering a more advanced view and looking at the future of SEO?
Digging into how SEO is approached at Moz and Britney’s take on how to mix actionable beginner advice and more advanced information was fascinating. Over a 30-minute chat we talk about how SEO is changing and what brands need to focus on when setting their strategies for the future.
In this episode we cover:
- Britney’s background and entrance into SEO
- How to keep up to date with SEO when working inhouse
- The future of SEO – where things are headed
- How machine learning and AI are impacting SEO
- How to compete against Google’s own products in the search results
- Areas to focus on when starting SEO for a new brand
Subscribe for more expert interviews: