Following our last webinar in February, during the Q&A one of our attendees mentioned that a webinar on Google Ads would be useful. So, we listened and our next webinar will be a session on how to get started with Google Ads for B2B campaigns!
As per usual, we’ll have a 30-minute presentation followed by a session for Q&A. We love hearing from you, so although we’ll have a focused Q&A session at the end we always love questions and a bit of chat throughout. The more you get involved the more fun it is!
If you’re working on B2B campaigns and are getting stuck with Google Ads, this session will run through how to successfully approach B2B campaigns in comparison to B2C, what we’ve found works and a heap of practical advice that you can implement right away.
If that sounds useful – join us on the 3rd April at 3pm by clicking on the link below to register:
Who is This Session For:
- B2B marketers and paid media managers
- Anyone looking to scale their lead gen activities
- People new to Google Ads for B2B / looking for a refresh
- Anyone looking for some new ideas to implement
What This Session Will Cover:
- Why the approach for B2B needs to differ in comparison to B2C
- Common challenges with B2B campaigns on Google Ads
- Approaches to keyword strategy and account structure
- Reporting and research tools
- What we’ve found to work well