Are you looking for a challenging and exciting next step in your career?
Digital Marketing Executive
Position now filled – keep an eye out here for future roles, or drop us an email to register your interest.
Location: Guildford, UK
What we’re looking for:
The primary role of the digital marketing executive is to support your clients in achieving the results they need. From planning new initiatives to monitoring and optimising ongoing campaigns, the ideal candidate will be someone that strives to get the best results possible.
Through regular training and opportunities to attend industry conferences, you’ll be encouraged to develop and find the areas that excite you most about marketing our clients’ products and services.
Although experience in the field isn’t strictly necessary, demonstrating a passion for digital channels and marketing is a must.
The opportunity for the right candidate is to join a new and exciting company and grow your career in digital marketing. If you love all things digital and enjoy a challenge – let us know by applying with a short cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect person for the job.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Campaign planning
- Briefing in required creative
- Uploading creative / day to day management of accounts
- Daily, weekly and monthly ad account optimisations
- Managing ad spend budgets
- Monitoring performance on ad tests and adjusting actions accordingly
- Brainstorming new ideas for accounts
- Reporting to clients
- Attending client meetings and calls
- Proficient in MS Office in particular Excel
- Experience in Facebook Ad Manager, Adwords and Linkedin preferred but not essential
- A keen learner and committed to your own development
- A keen eye for detail
- Ambitious / entrepreneurial personality
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines
What You’ll Get:
- The opportunity to make a huge impact in the growth and success of a new business
- Receive weekly training and a conference budget in line with a personal development plan
- Work in a dynamic environment among a series of exciting startups
- A company laptop
- Develop to a stage where you own the performance of your accounts and client relationships
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000 DOE
To apply: send us an email with your CV and a brief overview of why you think you’re suited to the role.